This Saturday, August 7 the San Mateo Buddhist Temple Sangha will resume our annual Memorial Day Weekend tradition of in-person outdoor cemetery services at the follow times and locations:
Please click map links below for detailed locations.
9:30 a.m. Skylawn Memorial Park (MAP)
10:10 a.m. Golden Gate National Cemetery (MAP)
10:40 a.m. Olivet Memorial Park (MAP)
11:00 a.m. Japanese Cemetery in Colma (MAP)
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines for Outdoor Services
- If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please stay home.
- Please wear a face covering at all times during the services.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distance from people not in your household.
- Biodegradable disposal paper straws will be used for incense offering.
- Please consider bringing your own chanting book/card for chanting Juseige (photocopies will be provided as needed).