SMBT is looking to feature you—voices of the Sangha—and your unique story on our website and Facebook page. Everyone has a story to tell, and we’d love to hear about your connection to the temple.
We hope to build a collection of SMBT member profiles to showcase the wonderful members of our community. If you have a family member or friend who has an SMBT story to share, please encourage them to participate as well.
Send us a photo of you/the storyteller with text (<500 characters) or video (<60 seconds please) answering the questions below:
- Your name (first name only is okay)
- How long you’ve been with SMBT
- How you first became affiliated with SMBT
- Choose one of these questions:
- Favorite aspect of the temple
- How you connect with the temple/Dharma
- What kind of impact SMBT has had on you
- Favorite memory of the temple
- Or anything else of your choosing!
What happens next?
Please send your content to email@example.com or call (650) 342-2541. Once we receive your material, we’ll get back to you on when we’ll publish your story. We’ll share Sangha voices on a rolling basis, with an aim to post 1-2 stories per month.
Disclaimer: Please note that the content you submit to us will be posted publicly on our digital channels (Facebook page, SMBT website). By submitting content, you agree to grant permission to SMBT to share your recordings (audio, video, digital, and/or images) and quotes/profile online.